Creating a wedding website is a fun and easy way to capture all the joy of your big day. While the word ‘website’ may sound a bit intimidating to you, creating a website is a process that is easy to do and there are many companies that exist today that make it so anyone can design their own wedding website, regardless of technical skill.
Many website companies will even allow you to design your website for free. While this will provide you with a basic wedding website, you can opt to pay a little bit of money and really get some awesome features.
You should be certain that the company you ultimately go with does allow you to create a wedding DVD keepsake. This will cost you some money, but it will also help you to preserve the memory of your wedding day for the rest of your life.
Once you have done some looking around and you find a website company that you think will suit your needs, all you have to do to create your very own wedding website is conduct the following five steps:
1. Sign-Up: Before you pay any money to a wedding website company, sign up for free first. If the free features are enough for you great. If not, then you can always upgrade at a later date. Most website companies will have you sign up for a year so be sure you are getting the most amount of time as possible when you do sign up.
2. Pick a Name: The name you pick for your website will likely be the domain name of your wedding website. So, be sure you pick a name that relates to your wedding and is one that will be easy to remember for all those who will visit your website.
3. Pick a Theme: The theme you pick will serve as your template. Most wedding websites have a large variety of themes that you can pick from so take your time and find the perfect theme to express your emotions properly.
4. Build Your Wedding Website: Don’t be intimidated by this step. All you have to do is sort of ‘fill in the blanks’ and your website will begin to take shape. With some typing here and some dragging and dropping pictures there, your website will be finished in no time at all.
5. Take it Live: Once your website looks exactly the way you want it to look, make it live for others to see. All you have to do is click your mouse button a couple more times and approve the site to go live. You can choose to let anyone view your website or you can only allow those who you give a password to the ability access it. The choice is yours.
Your wedding website will able to be changed whenever you so desire. So, you can add or take away anything you wish in a matter of minute and always ensure your website is exactly the way you want it to be.